Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Artistic works

Artistic works

Brückner's model
Milano Marittima can be considered as a “beautiful woman”, as in 1920 Giuseppe Palanti knew, did and represented.
Statue of Our Lady of the sea
inauguration day, 23rd May 2009
Wooden Crucifix of the Suffragio Church
It is one of the most valuable pieces of our town's heritage, it can be admired inside the church called Del Suffragio in the historical centre. The wooden Crucifx is hosted in the Cathedral, because the Church of Santa Maria del Suffragio is closed for restoration works.
The Painting of Saint Joseph
This canvas, painted between 1625 and 1662, is probably one of the most precious works in Cervia.
Lancia Assunta
The first boat recognized as part of National Cultural Heritage.
The Measure Stone
The Measure Stone is one of the most mysterious remains coming from Old Cervia
The statue Thalàtta
The statue called Thalàtta, The Sea Woman, is outside St Michael's Tower, on its south side
The Velario - The Ancient Curtain in the Town Theatre
The Cervia theatre painted veil shows a particular view of the town.
The Beata Chiara di Rimini Panel
This panel was painted between 1544 and 1618 and represents the blessed Chiara whilst receiving from Christ through Saint John's hand a diploma with a lead bull, and Jesus, accompanied by the Apostles, who is blessing her.
The Panel of Madonna della Neve by B. Longhi
The panel representing the Madonna of the Snow is inside the Cathedral in the historical Centre in Cervia.
Grazia Deledda Monument
The monument stands in that part of the lungomare (sea promenade) dedicated to the poetess : the work was unveiled on 9th Sept. 1956 on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of her death.
Callido Organ - Suffragio Church
The Organ by Callido can meritoriously be considered as one of the worthiest artistic pieces in the whole territory.
The Madonna Assunta Statue - Town Hall
The decision to provide the Town Hall with a statue dedicated to the Assumption Madonna, and to place it in a railing balcony, was made in a communal assemby in 1754.
Chiudi menu
Tourist Information